We are poised to quickly become one of Butte Counties leading Real Estate-focused, full-service teams. Using a cutting-edge CRM designed to strengthen our relationships between current and past clients, a strong focus on attracting qualified clients, and most importantly, one of the most intensive agent development and retention programs designed to continually build on your existing skill sets. We know we have the ability to really shake things up.
Our agents can be the best if they are client-facing as much as possible. Because of this mentality, all of our lead generation is taken care of for you by our dedicated and experienced marketing team (yes, really!). That means you don't have to spend hours creating and posting your own advertisements every single day!
Repeat business is the best business, so we are service first organization. We look to provide the best quality service by helping our client feel supported and cared for, much like the way we would treat those close to us.
We have decided to change the profit-first perception by focusing heavily on agent development and building a team-oriented culture.
Here, YOU come first.
Here’s what is taken care of for you...
- Full-time Transaction Cordinator
- Full-time Listing Manager
- Social Media & Marketing Cordinator ready to make ideas turn into reality
- Be a part of Keller Williams / #1 in agent count, volume & units
- Keller Williams profit sharing
- One-on-one professional coaching with Tom Ferry International
- Keller Williams classes and master minds
- Time off / flexability - that's the team advantage!
- Continuous leads coming into YOUR database
- Office related expences included
- Time management support & assistance
- Team networking to help you grow YOUR business
- Volunteer opportunies to give back to the community
- Fun team & client events
- Lowered royalties & brokerage fees
- A commitment to provide you the best systems, training, marketing and innovative technology soluations.
Here’s what you can additionally earn for yourself…
- Grow and travel with us as we set our eyes on expansion to other markets in need of innovation.
- Attend world class conferences led by industry leading professionals
- Become a lead agent with newer agents under you.
Here’s what we need from you…
- Associate’s or Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- 1+ years of real estate experience a plus, but not required
- Valid real estate license in the State of California, or ability to obtain within 120 days of hire
- Availability to work weekends... Open Houses!
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Professional and personable with great communication and time management skills- we'll help you timeblock everything!
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Smartphone, car, and laptop/computer for work purposes
- Most importantly – a desire to continuously improve and hone your skill set with us.